- All the information regarding eligibility norms and mandatory documents required and registration is available on this website.
- The candidate has to ensure that their education / qualifying degree has been issued from a recognized university only.
- At the time of online registration, the candidates have to scan and send all their relevant documents as mentioned in the registration process on this website.
- The admission would be processed as per the information provided by the student and if at any stage, it is found that a candidate has furnished any wrong or misleading information, his/her candidature will be cancelled immediately. In any such case, no claim for refund of any type will be entertained.
- The student should ensure that they satisfy the eligibility norms for the Programme they wish to enrol.
- Submission of documents and payments to university is subject to eligibility criteria as per the guideline of the university.
- The candidate must deposit the fee on the date of counselling itself failing which his/her admission shall stand cancelled.
- The student has the options as mentioned above for selecting the fees payment plan at the time of admission only.
- Upon receipt of a complete set of mandatory documents and applicable fees, the University Enrolment team would then verify all the documents with respective fees.
- The Enrolment number would be generated within 21 working days after receipt of the complete set of documents and applicable fees. In standard conditions, the student should receive the Enrolment number and study material dispatch intimation within 21 working days after submission of all mandatory documents & applicable fees.
- The admission will be treated as enrolled only after Enrolment / Registration Number has been generated by University subject to provisional or confirmed Enrolment.
- University reserves the right to change the Programme structure, course curriculum, eligibility norms and course conduction pattern and revise fees at any point of time.
- The prospective student should check their eligibility before Enrolment and there would be no refund of any registration or part fees payment done to the university before Enrolment